Running a White Label Affiliate Scheme means we get asked some questions fairly often. One of the top ten has to be “Why should I choose a White Label
solution instead of joining a third party Network?”.
Let’s get straight to the heart of this!
Some key benefits of going with a White Label Travel product are:
On the other side of the coin, third party Affiliate Networks also have certain benefits:
- It takes very little development work to set up this kind of affiliation.
- You can earn money for placing ready made banners and widgets on your site.
- You can capitalize on Expedia or Hotels.com’s brand.
So why choose our White Label?
Using the EAN Travel White Label allows you
to completely build out your own product. You choose what to promote and how to do it. You get to build your own site completely, and satisfy the booking requirements of your niche market with our fantastic inventory.
- Our White Label is easy to use – you can get up and running within hours.
- Our products are all customizable with your own header and footer, and you can show as much or as little of our inventory as you need to suit your needs.
- We offer the option of co-branding your site if you want to use the Expedia or Hotels.com brand name to help your sales.
- Our White Label comes with some great marketing tools, widgets and banners to help you create promotions and merchandize your site.
White labelling in general is so adaptable – large companies can use it to introduce new products or inventory to their portfolio whereas small companies or individuals can use a white label solution to start selling travel products online through their existing sites or blogs. An individual can get a White Label Travel site up and running just as quickly as a large multinational organization. Our White Label can be used to build a travel brand from scratch, compliment existing travel products or to offer travel products as an aside on your site which caters to an as yet untapped niche market.
We think our White Label suits most travel affiliates’ needs -
from those who want a very simple integration and would traditionally opt for an Affiliate Network right through to those who may have to look at the additional development cost of using XML with other White Label Travel providers. Our White Label is powerful enough to fit into any niche market, but with access to competition-beating inventory that also allows for
a cover-all travel site.