Affiliate Online Marketing Tips on Search Engine Watch
I am writing a series of articles for Search Engine Watch, focused primarily on the latest trends in online marketing and what affiliates can do to optimize their sites more effectively.
I hope these articles help you grow your business, and if there is a topic you would like to see me write about in the future please leave me a comment.
- 4 Ways to Fatten Up Your Affiliate Site published August 22, 2012
Search engines have fundamentally changed how they rank websites, especially in competitive niches like travel. Read this article in order to learn four tips that will make your site stay ahead of the algorithm changes and provide a better experience to your users.
- How to Identify a Link Profile Susceptible to Google Penguin published June 22, 2012
Penguin is another significant change to the Google algorithm that targets sites with poor on-page and off-page signals. Read this article to see if your site was impacted and how to analyze your off-page profile.
- After Google Penguin, Travel Sites Need to Get Serious About Inbound Marketing published May 29, 2012
It takes more than a simple SEO strategy to succeed in the ultra-competitive online travel industry. Read this article if you want to know what else you can integrate into your online marketing strategy in order to jump ahead of your competition and receive more traffic from free sources.
- Top 10 Affiliate Tips for Using Content to Increase Revenue Streams published April 24, 2012
Content is one of the biggest areas of opportunity for our affiliates. Quality content is great for your SEO as it helps build natural links to your site and promotes social shares. It also improves user experience and conversion. Use these these 10 tips to leverage your content to increase revenue and profitability.
- 5 Tips to Increasing Conversion on Your Site published March 2, 2012
Getting more traffic to your site is an important part of SEO. Taking ownership of what happens afterwards is just as important. This article gives you 5 tips to improve conversion and increase revenue on your travel site.
- How Affiliate Sites Can Best Exploit SEO published February 3, 2012
Online travel is extremely competitive, so how can you get your site noticed? This article covers choosing a niche and using SEO to get established in the marketplace.
- Google Panda: How Can Affiliate Sites Cope? published December 12, 2011
Affiliate sites, in general, are more susceptible to Google’s Panda algorithm updates. This article clearly explains what Panda is and what to do if your site was impacted by it.
Other Posts that may interest you